Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Revelation!

I'm just terribly slow sometimes. Slow in understanding things - it seems like the thoughts have to push their way through a really fat filter, which takes for ever...

I was trying out some clothes today at Esprit here in Frankfurt. I wanted to check how I matched some colours. Like, does green make my (light blueish green) eyes look more green or do I look like a bleak little whimp in grey. De puta madre! Guess what I fould out? I realized I look like shit in old t-shirts or boring clothes in general. I look deadly pale in red. But I look really good in dark shirts and not to mention how I look in a piké! A killer, I'm telling you. ;)

That's good - I guess it's about time I grow up and sober up my grunge-wannabee wardrobe. And what better time than now, when I'm just about to collect all my stuff from Gothenburg!

"Sent ska syndaren vakna."

No comments: