Tuesday, August 07, 2007

España!!!

De puta madre, that was a good trip! Just spent a long weekend in Spain, in Puerto de Santa Maria, near Jerez, at the Atlantic sea. My first trip to Spain, but certainly not the last! Alberto invited some 90 people from Jerez, Madrid and a whole bunch who has studied in Gothenburg with him, to a big fiesta on Saturday. Including sun, delicious food, beautiful girls and a pool. And all dressed in white. :) Gracias, hombre! A few of us stayed a little longer and got even more of Alberto's mother's brilliant cooking as well as sun and beach.

It was truly a good weekend, but I definately have to improve my Spanish! Speaking of languages - it was quite a shock returning to Germany. German is certainly not a beautiful language! Lucky then I can continue speaking Spanish with Andrea. :)

One bad thing did happen: I have some infection in my ears, probably due to water trapped. I got some liquid to drop in the ears at the pharmacy. I hope it works because the pain is growing by the minute...

Viva España!! :D

No comments: