Monday, September 03, 2007

German efficiency

German efficiency is fuckin' myth! I've worked here almost 2 months and I still don't have a phone of my own. Two weeks ago I replied to a mail asking me to fill in a form. Today I called the guy and it turns out he hasn't done shit since! No, you see, he needs some other paper, he'll send a mail about that. In a truly efficient (or average Swedish) organisation he would have sent that mail like two weeks ago, wouldn't he? But no, he likes to see his paper piles growing, making him look really busy. He just sits there scratsching his fat arse until someone asks for something he should have already done. Then he'll pull out a lame excuse for his non-action and blame it all on that someone.

Exactly the same fuckin' scheme was pulled on me with the entrance card. I need to call the IT guy who said he needs 6 (six) (working) days (!!!) to fix my laptop and make him actually do something to meet his deadline (tomorrow).

Un-fuckin-believable

No comments: