Thursday, August 02, 2007

Epilation - masochism?

Maybe it's the Germans? Or living in a red light district with hookers in every corner and across the street? Anyway - I mentioned already I bought an epilator. Yeah, the thing ripping your body hair. I've used such a thing on my back for a while now and it's great! I just hate hairy backs. The gorilla look doesn't quite appeal to me... My sister has done the job so far, but now I get home so seldom I need my own. So I bought a Braun Silkepil Xelle this Tuesday. Really good!

So I cleaned as much of my back as I could when I bought the epilator. Felt good! The pain isn't bad at all, not on the back. But then I wanted to try some more. I went for the hair on the fingers and hands. (Not much, but it's always good to think forward! ;) Then I tried my upper arms. And then I started a high risk project approaching my private parts. That was slightly more painful, but then again - it's just hair! The pain is not a sign of danger, it's just a sign of things cleaning up. After all - I appreciate if I'm not greeted by a huge bush when I get down on a girl. Of course women have a tree sticking up and don't have to get into the bush, but still - if I want them to keep gardened I should do that myself. And I didn't clean it all - I'm not a baby after all. Now it's well trimmed but not unnatural. Just the way I like it. The ass was a bit painful though... I didn't know when to stop! There was so much hair and when I had started I figured what the heck, it looks good, keep on going. But yeah... When you can't even see what you're doing it's a bit scary... But it was worth it. I couldn't do the scrotum though - epilating loose skin is really painful! (And bald balls looks really creepy.) The more you can stretch the skin the better. And it feels safer having a flat area. So I just cut that hair a bit, just as I did with the hair above the "package". It feels good not being a hairy monkey any more. :)

Just as a technique tip: Yes, an epilator is by far the best way to keep body hair away. If you shave it, it will be sticky in a few hours. If you use some magic cream making the hair fall off - think of all the chemical shit you expose your one and only body to! A good thing with the epilator is that the hair will decrease. The hair goes through three phases and if it's taken away in the right phase it won't ever come back! :) And if you use the epilator often enough there will be so few hairs it won't feel much at all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear brother,

I can only agree with you about the epilator. It is great but I am afraid you have shocked your dear irish brother in-law with your detailed account. We have to remember that he is "a good catholic boy" after all and not at all used to intimate details like that.

The hairy monkey look is not a good look so good for you.
Kisses,
Anneli

Anonymous said...

nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Yash said...

Haha. Good read. The Hair-in-weird-places genes that my dad has passed onto me are only just starting to kick in. I have started noticing hair on my shoulders, on the outside of my ears and some even sticking out from the nose. While I got a trimmer for the nose, I also ordered an epilator. However, I haven't been able to gather the courage to try it out on my shoulder yet.