Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just a little patience...

After finding a friend talking Spanish and hearing the language all over the place, I've realized my Spanish sucks and I need to start over again. So I've started to read my books from the beginning and man! do I learn a lot! It turns out all kind of things I missed while studying the first time is there! Annoying...

Why? Why did I miss all that good stuff just being served? I believe I was simply impatient. I whanted all the information instantly and just kept focusing on everything the book didn't say. Stupid.

I remember cursing over the complete incompetence of the teachers who were totally incapable of telling the whole truth. Sure, I still think the pedagogics of the books suck, but with some patience I would have learned so much more. I should have focused on what the books said, not on what they didn't say.

Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll learn one day. ;)

No comments: