Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Kickin' ass!

I woke up at 4 this morning having a wonderful dream! I was playing soccer indoors with a whole bunch of friends and old acquaintances. The thing is I was playing with the "loosers" against the "cool" guys and we totally kicked their ass!

That's what usually happens - the cool guys in highschool end up as loosers in the long run. The ones invisible or bullied end up as long term winners.

The thing is I really liked the game! And I repeatedly got impressed with how the other "loosers" performed, as well as with my own performance. Could it be that I've finally (deep down) accepted where I belong? And allowed myself to like and appreciate the others in "my gang"? And stopped being impressed by the superficially cool guys? I sure hope so...

No comments: