Thursday, July 19, 2007

After rain comes sunshine!

Never ever do anything or make any decisions when you haven´t slept a whole night - another lesson to learn! ;) Well, the other hotel (Astoria) isn´t that bad after all. And it´s in a more quite area. And you get free access to a gym. With a sauna!!! :D Yeah, a sauna. I was just there and it was good. :) The gym wasn´t too great, but neither was my physique... ;)

I had a latte last night that wasn´t too great either. It was actually a (bad) latte machiato! "Latte is latte machiato in Germany. If you want a stronger latte it´s milky coffee" (or whatever) she said. Once again I must conclude that swedes are unbelievably talented when it comes to basically anything. There is a demand for good gyms - the gyms become good. There´s a demand for all kinds of coffee - there come all kinds of coffee, and it´s good. Sure, I must confess I have barely gotten out of the red light district yet; there is hopefully better gyms and coffee shops somewhere.

I haven´t written for a little while because (surprise!) the Internet access doesn´t work at the Astoria. Funny thing is I just smile to the guy behind counter - it´s just too bad t be true! ;) But now I will actually look for another hotel again - no matter the costs. The thing is I´m well within budget even if I´d spend €100 a night until I get my appartment next Tuesday. My boss must have used some woodoo shit on me or something to get me this cost concious. And masochistic...

I visited a new-found friend yesterday - Andrea Zimmermann. (Wasn´t the clever girl in Beverly Hills 92000 named Zimmermann?) She´s astonishly beautiful with her dark hair and skin (due to some Sicilian blood) and she speaks all latin languages - Spanish, Italian, French - languages she uses in her work in the insurance business. She´s also 38 years old with a kid... Anyway, it was fascinating to talk to her; she´s lived a completely different life than me. Her mother died when she was 2 and that´s not really a perfect start...

This weekend there´s a HBT festival in town and Andrea´s invited me. So there´s gonna be party! :) And I just booked tickets to Spain in 2 weeks! And the weekend before that come Niklas&Maria visiting on their way back home from the south! So when in the name of Allah shall I ever get home to get some more clothes and stuff??? Oh, these luxury problems... ;)

No comments: